Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, October 22, 2022

Persevere In Prayer



I will call upon the Lord who is worthy to be praised, so shall I be saved from my enemies. Psalm 18:3

 Is there something you have been in prayer about and perhaps saw some progress but then things seemed to go in a completely opposite direction? Satan will do his best to throw in in a monkey wrench so to speak and get you doubting God heard you and is at work. 

You have to purpose in your heart to keep your heart to ‘don’t go there’ when you start to get off track and let your mind go wild. It is a spiritual discipline. Don’t go to Facebook go to His book the Bible. If you don’t know where to go start in the book of John in the New Testament. 

Trust God has a plan and knowing His ways are not our ways (Isaiah 55:8). Look around you at those who are out and about. Only God knows what is in their hurting heart. Your enemy hates it when you are at peace and not worried but can rest that yes, God has this! 

 PRAYER: God you are a very present help in time of trouble and if I don’t get up each day and start with prayer and run flip on TV news or get distracted it is hard to have a clear peaceful mind. Help me Lord to shut out distractions pulling me away from my time with you. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

1 comment:

  1. I have gone through something that I had to let God hear about and let Him take care of. We are not completely out of the woods yet but progress is being made. Peace and blessings.

    ReplyDelete