Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Follow Jesus Or Have Followers



Jesus answered him, “If anyone loves me, he will keep my word, and my Father will love him, and we will come to him and make our home with him.John 14:23

What is more important to you. To have many followers on social media or to be a ‘follower’ of Jesus. People disappoint as I am all too familiar with sad to say but God never disappoints. 

If you wake up and the first thing you do is run to check your social media there may be an indication what is more important in your life. Maybe you could choose to just make believe Twitter, instagram, Facebook, Tik tok and others have imploded and go have yourself a day when you aren’t comparing yourself to others or feeling down because of a post you read. 

Ask yourself if social media is becoming too much of a force in your life. Be honest. Do you experience the joy of the Lord after grazing the posts and is your life improved knowing the latest celebrity gossip? just something to think about. Now go follow Jesus.

PRAYER: Lord God I thank you for the Bible and often I am guilty of not picking it up the entire day. I can’t be victorious in my daily battle with Satan without it. I choose to follow you. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment