Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Tuesday, October 4, 2022

I’m Good



Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen. Matthew 6:9-13



A modern reply these days when asked if you want such and such is to respond “I’m good” which my late mom with her good sense of humor would reply “I didn’t ask if you were good I asked if you wanted more popcorn” or something like that.

On ‘See You At The Pole’ day this fall a lady when asked by a young student passing by what was going on and she told him and then asked “Do you want to join us” he responded “No I’m good” which made me laugh a little but was also sad. 

This young teen apparently saw no need to publicly pray or something to that effect. Kind of made me sad but yet many today don’t really know how to pray or may be uncomfortable praying in public. Do you talk to your Heavenly Father? It isn’t scary. He is your friend. Let Him hear from you today. Make time for him. 

PRAYER: Lord there are many who really don’t pray or don’t know how to or pray to someone other being other than the Almighty God. Help me to help others learn to pray and not judge them. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment