Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Thursday, October 20, 2022

Whoops-Get A Shovel

 

My dear brothers and sisters, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry,James 1:19 NIV Bible Gateway
In this age of technology and quick communication it can be easy to send a text or email to the wrong person. I have done it and been on receiving end. Once a co-worker intended to send a text to my supervisor lying about me and it came to me instead. Talk about uneasy confrontation.
So get your shovel and dig your hole deeper if you have done this. God can forgive and things can be forgotten but it sure is quite embarrassing. This is why wisdom, stillness, and our mouth are so vital. Being able to let God be totally in control.
Being still and not overreacting is so important. It can help alleviate a forest fire of sorts. The mouth is a dangerous thing if not controlled. Yours truly needs lots of work, anyone with me? Anyway read today’s Bible verse and take it to heart. Ask God to help you let that be your goal.
PRAYER: Thank you for another day you have given me. Help me not be so quick to open my mouth or text. Help me Lord to be at peace and share your love. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

1 comment:

  1. A very good message for these times. Everyone should memorize this verse and then try to live by it. Peace and blessings to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete