Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, October 8, 2022

Separation

 


 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,  Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.. Romans 8:38-39

In the beginning was the creation of the world where God separated the light from the darkness and said it was good. If you are intentionally sinning and have never asked Jesus to be Lord of your life you could be eternally separated from him. That is a bad separation that is over and done with. Sort of scary isn’t it? 

No Heaven. No joy. Just eternal separation from the king of kings and Lord of Lords. Some religions like to teach you have second and third chances or you can pray deceased relatives into Heaven but it says in Hebrews 9:27 that we only die once then the judgment. 

If you are following false teaching, or no teaching at all what chances at all do you suppose you have to be taken to be with God upon breathing your final breath? Something to think over. I am not here to condemn but to say to separate yourself from activities you know are not drawing you closer to the Lord. Make it a point to share Jesus with others. Don’t just live for today. Separate yourself from worldliness which takes you further from truth and God. 

PRAYER: I am delighted and excited about entering Heaven someday. I want to make sure those I know and love are ready as well. Break any strongholds in the lives of anyone I know that is separating them from you. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 


1 comment:

  1. I love that verse. It tells me that whatever I have done, Jesus took away the sin and will allow me to be with Him when the time comes.

    ReplyDelete