Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Thursday, February 17, 2022

Your Control Tower

 


Since, then, you have been raised with Christ, set your hearts on things above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God. Colossians 3:1

Did you know your mind is like a control tower for your life? What you think builds the kind of person you choose to be and the live you choose to live.

 

You can keep yourself lined up on the runway and taxiway of a sound life by reading and meditating on scripture daily. It does matter what you allow to seep into your thoughts so keep it on ‘things above’.

 

Listen to your ‘control tower’ which is the voice of God found in scripture. When you don’t listen to the controller you will stray off course and maybe even ‘crash’. Keep focused! 

 

PRAYER: Lord I thank you for daily guidance I get only when I open up the Bible and ‘hide’ scripture in my heart. May I not allow the devil to lull me into laziness and apathy. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 


No comments:

Post a Comment