Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Friday, February 11, 2022

Don’t Be A Fool

 



A fool has no delight in understanding But in expressing his own heart. Proverbs 18:2

Oh my goodness have you ever had a day where you acted like a fool thinking only of yourself and your feelings? I have and am ashamed of it and thankful for God’s conviction through the Word. 

Fools are paving the wrong path for their feet to travel on because they rush ahead and don’t take things into consideration. Do you ever feel like a fool? 

Think of others before yourselves. Don’t let things be all about you and your feelings. Be willing to ‘die to self’ and truly want others to benefit and be content. 

PRAYER: Lord forgive me when I have been self centered and foolish even if I felt justified. I don’t want to be a fool who constantly only what is good for me. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment