Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Friday, February 4, 2022

Be Content



Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, 'Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you."Hebrews 13:5


Recently I was reading a friends' update on their life after work which some call retirement. In this friends' writing they were 'wintering' in a delightful place seemingly enjoying life without snow. It seemed delightful. 

Now for one I happen to like snow but warm climates are awesome as well. Many people are not blessed to be able to afford two dwellings to hop back and forth to. I am happy for my friends. My point is that when you get on facebook or other social media you are mainly posting the highlight reel from your life. I have tried to not go to Facebook very much and sometimes post but don't read others things unless they pop up. 

Start looking for blessings in your own life instead of desiring someone else's jet set life. Stay off social media as a matter of fact fast from it if possible. Be thankful for all God has done for you and rejoice. 

PRAYER: I thank you Lord for taking care of my basic needs each and every day I thank you Lord for blessing me. In Jesus" name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment