Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Thursday, February 24, 2022

Cold, Callous Hearts Need Jesus

 

Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me. Psalm 51:10
These last two years have been taken right out of Satan’s playbook or in other words, the fighting, division, threats of tyranny, family squabbles are spiritual warfare against Satan not the people.
I have three quote unquote ‘sisters’ from a college sorority who no longer need me in their life all because of who I voted for. Very sad. Demonic spirits have captured some peoples hearts and they are unable to love and forgive because of being blinded. Never be angry at the people hurting you but instead lift them up in constant unceasing prayer to be set free.
Callousness is not a fruit of the spirit. A person can even claim they are Christian siting their longtime church membership. Only the Holy Spirit can draw someone to Him. Your job is to love and pray unceasingly. Church membership is not your ticket to Heaven. Are you holding any grudges or hatred in your heart? Why not release it to God today.
PRAYER: It hurts when friends or family turn their backs on you due to Satanic warfare. I choose to press in even harder and pray for those who like to belittle me. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

1 comment:

  1. Becky: This is an excellent message. We sometimes forget that the person who has offended us is not our enemy. I had to apologize to a church friend for voicing my thoughts about something that had turned political. This was last year. There are some things bigger that politics. Church Women United, a movement of ecumenical women has as their motto: Agreed to differ, Resolved to love, United to serve. I like the motto, especially the first part. Peace and blessings.

    ReplyDelete