Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Thursday, February 3, 2022

Coming Soon!



“But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. Matthew 24:36

Do you think we are getting close to the end of times? Prophecy seems to be lining up. 

Deception is rampant and many may scoff at the idea of God coming back and judging mankind but it will happen. If you are living according to the word of God and following Him you have nothing to concern yourself about. Do you love Jesus and live for Him more than the world,  that is the question to ask yourself. 

If you are reading this today that is an indication you want more of Jesus and God’s word. Ask yourself what gets your focus more, Jesus or this carnal world and it’s empty pleasures that lead nowhere. My friend my prayer is that you will run hard after God. 

PRAYER: Lord there have been times in my life I listened to the world more than you and I know people close to me doing that now. Help those I know and love hear your voice and turn away from anything wicked in their lives. In Jesus’ 
name.Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment