Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Just Breathe



Oh come, let us worship and bow down; let us kneel before the LORD our Maker. For He is our God, and we are the people of His pasture, and the sheep of His hand. 
Psalm 95:6–7

What are you anxious and fretting about?Many times it could even be something you don’t need to be troubled about. If you could emulate what David says in the Psalm above wouldn’t it be a better start to your day? 

Come, kneel, worship, that’s it.Pretty straight forward and to the point. 

Did you know the Bible says “ He inhabits the praises of His people” or in other words desires our praises. Wouldn’t life be easier if the instruction manual were just followed? 

PRAYER: I sing your praises Lord and I make a fool of myself when I don’t follow the Bible. Help me to resist the enemies attempts to make me follow the culture instead of you. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment