Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Strive For WWJD In Your Life

 As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one. Romans 3:10

Ok I have to admit it there have been a couple times when I questioned if Jesus would be doing what I was doing such as watching a particular movie or TV show or gazing at the tabloid headlines at the supermarket check out.


Temptations can get a hold of you and some are minor but many can lead you into marginal activities to say the least or compromise. You have to be convicted by the Holy Spirit of your activities and not be pointing the finger at others. No one is perfect. 

Scripture says Be Holy as I am Holy but where do we say “just a little bit of this or that is ok” and march forward. I must caution you the lure of this world will try to get you off track. The simple WWJD acronym is an easy way to stay on track. 

PRAYER: Thanks Lord for the Holy Spirit that brings conviction of right and wrong keeping me going in the right direction. Guard my heart from being pulled any other way. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

1 comment:

  1. WWJD is a very good way to judge our behavior and attitudes. There are times when mine fall short of His standard. He hears from me a lot, especially when I have 'crossed the line."

    ReplyDelete