Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Friday, February 18, 2022

Peace, Peace

 


You will keep in perfect peace those whose minds are steadfast, because they trust in you. Isaiah 26:3


What’s makes you lose peace? Rough air occasionally when flying is one I identify with but have to grab hold of God’s ‘righteous right arm’ and trust He has me. Yours may be similar or something totally different. 


Peace is not out of reach for the believer. Think of those brave Jewish families during the holocaust and the ones who hid so as not to be killed by Nazis. Even in underground churches today those believers have to know that God has their back as they faithfully worship Him and work for the kingdom. 


Peace that passes all understanding or logic is a gift from God. To stand strong in the face of danger and trusting God.To know beyond a shadow of a doubt that no weapon formed against you will prosper. Just rest in his unfailing love. 


PRAYER:Lord I thank you for helping me when I need peace. Give me strength to carry on when understandably others would be frightened. Calm my spirit. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment