Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, February 20, 2022

Requirements With God

 




He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God? Micah 6:8

God doesn’t require too much from you oh dear friend. Simply said in today’s verse. Pretty concise huh? 

Do you desire fellowship with the Lord daily.  Do you give him the glory for the blessings in your life? Do you treat others with kindness? 

Does your life reflect Christ? Do you desire Christ? Requirements of God don’t include church membership but a whole hearted love and devotion to Him and loving others and bringing them to the kingdom. It’s way more than one hour on Sunday or Easter and Christmas. Be blessed my friend. 

PRAYER:I want my life to draw others to you Lord and not repel them. You want all people to come to know you and live like the are in love with you daily. Forgive me if there have been days I neglected this. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

1 comment:

  1. Becky: I attended a church and it's merger church for several years before I joined it. The church I was a member of for several years was an evangelical church and some of those lessons I learned there are still with me. God has never left me. He has guided me through several personal medical issues as well as some that my husband has had. Peace and blessings.

    ReplyDelete