Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, February 7, 2022

When You Don't Know What Else To Do

 


But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. Matthew 5:44-45

Love is what cures most problems. meaning if you could simply learn to blow off bad junk and don’t start quarrels it would be much better. 

Let’s say someone doesn’t like you so do you not like them back or you can pray for them. The answer I am looking for is to pray for them. Sometimes hurting people hurt people. 

Prayer is simply having a conversation with our Heavenly Father nothing fancy required. You don’t need formal speech simply talk to Him as your daddy, Abba, Father. Trying to love your enemies may be a tall order for some but it pays huge dividends. 

PRAYER: Hello God it’s me again. Help me today to be at peace with those around me and use me to be a blessing to someone unexpected. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment