Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Right Thinking In A Wrong Thinking World

 

Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind.Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will. Romans 12:2
There is no doubt that the ‘god of this world’ Satan is constantly trying to change how people think. You have the choice and that is to believe the culture which is anti God or to stay immersed in scripture and know the truth which sets you free.
Discipline is required to stay away from too much social media which tries to shape your mind to think and believe it’s’ ways. Imagine if you would spend the same amount of time in the word studying truth that you do reading lies of culture?
Each day you have a choice. A choice to follow God or follow the world. What is your choice?
PRAYER: Father I want to be saturated in the knowledge of good and evil right versus wrong and unless I discipline myself to let my eyes and ears only look on truth I could succumb to lies. Give me strength Lord. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment