Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Heavy Laden?



Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Matthew 11:28

What has you weighed down today? Uncertainty of our times? Medical diagnosis? Betrayal by a or friend or family member? Loss of job? Fear of contracting coronavirus? 

When you have burdens on your heart you have to release them to the Lord. You can not expect your deep worry to solve anything other than getting you angry and sick. 

Worry is from Satan and peace and trust are from your Heavenly Father. Keep praying as it does help and focus on positive things even though it may be difficult.

PRAYER: The joy of the Lord is my strength and I know my fretfulness only glorifies Satan. I choose trust and courage over fear. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment