Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, December 5, 2020

Are The Sirens Of The World Drowning Out The Truth?

 

 

I have given them your word, and the world has hated them because they are not of the world, just as I am not of the world. I do not ask that you take them out of the world, but that you keep them from the evil one. They are not of the world, just as I am not of the world. Sanctify them in the truth; your word is truth. As you sent me into the world, so I have sent them into the world. And for their sake I consecrate myself, that they also may be sanctified in truth.John 17:14-19
The times we are living in are no longer ‘Little House On The Prairie’ days. Gender confusion, little girls taught feminism, brainwashing even through cartoons, glorifying single parent families as if father's were not needed, no respect for law enforcement. What has happened?

There are two forces one good and one evil. The evil one is subtle and crafty to manipulate his subjects without them knowing it many times. He is the devil a liar from the get go. Sadly many people today beat his drum without realizing it by the things they accept as okay or normal. 

This world throws many ‘dangling carrots’ of temptation at you and you need to make sure you know the truth found in scripture so you can stay here on the right path and not get tripped up by the world being more important than God. Don’t let the screams of the world take you from The Lord. 

PRAYER: These are challenging times when so much that is wrong is being accepted as right. Help me not cave to lies and bad influences and give me strength to run this race to win. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment