Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, December 28, 2020

Peace On Earth. Really?

 


Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.John 14:27

Peace on earth good will to men you hear mostly this time of year. Sure it would be great to have everyone singing Kum by Ya but the Bible says there will be wars. 

Peace can’t occur without God’s word first and foremost and morality. Morality can’t be achieved apart from knowing God. So you see the dilemma. 

A savior, Jesus, was born. He came to save the world but many rejected him then and still do now. You can have an inner peace even when chaos is all around you by staying in the word of God, keeping the news off, and prayer. Let there be peace on earth and let it begin with you by starting each day with the right frame of mind regardless of what faces you. 

PRAYER: Lord help me be an instrument of peace in the world around me in my little corner of influence. Help me plant seeds of hope, joy, and gladness and not entertain despair or fear. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment