Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, December 21, 2020

Goliaths In Your Life....But God

 



The LORD is my light and my salvation- whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life- of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1

Most everyone knows the account of David versus Goliath found in 1 Samuel 17. What giants are looming in your life?

Just like Saul saw the giant and feared, not David who was full of faith and courage. The enemy wants you to doubt, be frightened, imagine things as being beyond hope and impossible. You may feel that way about 2020.

My friend God has not abandoned you. It is easy to get sucked into negative thinking but you can be an overcomer with the power of the Holy Spirit.  Learn to develop a mindset of faith by keeping your mind on things above. 

PRAYER: Lord I trust you with the ‘giants’ in my life that seem overwhelming at times. Help me run with faith and courage even when those around me don’t understand. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment