Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, December 14, 2020

Wow,I Need My Oxygen!

 


“The Spirit of God has made me, And the breath of the Almighty gives me life."Job 33:4

If you are asthmatic or know someone who is you are aware of the scary feeling of when you are gasping for air cause you can’t breathe. That is sort of how it seems these days with all the restrictions that have been imposed upon us like “help me I can’t breathe!”

The times we are living in are certainly ones unexpected and for the record book. So much anger, confusion, fear, paranoia, division. It has rocked many a person’s world for sure. 

When you get the feeling of being overwhelmed by it all first stop, take a deep breath and try to relax. Do it again. Then breathe in peace and breathe out stress. Then say a prayer of thanks to your Heavenly Father for all he has blessed you with. A song by secular artist Bob Marley says “and every little things gonna be alright” and indeed it will. 

PRAYER: Oh how I love you Lord. Your ways are not our ways and you have a plan sometimes we have no clue about. Help me Father completely trust what my eyes can’t see because you are working. In Jesus’ name.Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment