Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Thursday, December 24, 2020

No Need For A Tizzy When God Is In Control

 


He says, "Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth."Psalm 46:10

I have a friend who used to say "Simmer down now" simply meaning be cool, relax, take a breath, or chill. You have prayed about something you feel confident of the outcome maybe too conifdent and when things don’t occur on your time table you may become a little flustered. “I thought I heard from God I don't get it.” Remember God’s timing. 

So take a break and don't get all worked up into a tizzied frenzy. It won't help. During times like these you need to just be still and wait on God and expect miracles and things to happen. Going crazy isn’t going to help. 

To stay focused on God you need to meditate on His word daily not on daily news. Do things to stay centered and peaceful. Before reacting take a breath and say a prayer. God is in control. 

PRAYER: At times when my faith is being tested is when I need to lean in and believe your promises and not feed my mind on fear and negativity. Strengthen me Lord. I need you. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 


No comments:

Post a Comment