Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Thursday, December 10, 2020

Now For Some Positive News

 


Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things.Colossians 3:2

Jesus is Lord! God is still on the throne.You are a gift from God created by Him for a distinct purpose. God loves you. The sun came out today.The world God created is so unique and beautiful. Water is wonderful to drink and to play in. Having friends is a blessing. God answers prayer so keep at it. The Bible is truth. 

That is a sampling of good things that are positive to remind yourself about when you start to feel gloomy and let your mind dwell on negative. Whatever it is bothering you or whatever trial you are enduring don’t allow the enemy to drag you into a dark hole of despair. God is still at work. 

Today get up, pray, be kind to others. Ask forgiveness if you know you have been unkind or hurt someone with your words  or actions. Give thanks for the gift of life. Stay away from negativity or ugliness found on nightly news or many TV shows. Get your Bible and start reading Psalms. Learn to forgive and not hold grudges. Always be thankful and finally Smile! 

PRAYER: Every day I thank you Lord for gifts you have blessed me with mostly my family and friends. I am grateful to be in a country where I am not beheaded for reading the Bible so forgive me when I don’t. Give me a thirst for righteousness. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment