Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Friday, December 4, 2020

DISCLAIMER FOR 3 DEC 2020

 Apparently my devotion Stay In The Life Boat  on 3 December 2020 was misinterpreted as I was telling people to not wear a mask in this pandemic. For that I am sorry. I was not telling people to not wear a mask or ignore rules although someone close to me thought that is what I meant. I was simply trying to convey a message of peace amidst the storms swirling around us. Covid is real and people have died and I apologize if it seemed I was making light of that. My whole point in the message was stop feeding your mind with fear but apparently someone took it to mean i was saying ignore safety precautions. For that I am very sorry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment