Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, December 13, 2020

Restore My Soul Lord

 


He guides the humble in what is right and teaches them His way.Psalm 25:9

Do you feel believers often look to man for things they should be totally depending on God for?Sometimes patience in our earthly waiting for an answer to a prayer or a change in a situation that seems hopeless may be just what God wants to happen. You rely totally on Yahweh, the Great I Am. 

You need to cry out Abba Father do not leave me or forsake me and help me be calm while I wait. Perhaps this is a humanly impossible situation you are waiting for and God wants you to lean on Him and totally cry out to Him and trust him. Oh Lord I trust you so let me be still and listen for your still small voice. 

What is on your heart today that you feel God has forgotten about something you felt for sure He would take care of? Keep praying, believing, crying out to Him night and day stay in the Word of God and be sure to humble yourself and repent as those are necessary. 

PRAYER: Jesus I need you. Our world needs you Evil is surrounding us and threatening to choke us Lord but I know you have a plan to intervene. Help me not be haughty in my own efforts but totally believe you are going to work things out. In Jesus' name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment