Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Thursday, September 14, 2023

Routine Or Relationship



When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles.Psalm 34:17

I got  the idea for this title and writing from my writing friend Moody Press published author Erica Wiggenhorn. She was talking about the start of the school year or the new year that you purpose in your heart you will do certain things and one may be having a regular quiet time then it ends up lacking meaning  as you do it from habit or routine not to have a personal relationship to Jesus. Sound familiar?  

It could be where you sat at such and such a time I will pray for my granddaughter in elementary school and you intend to at the very start of the school day when they are saying the pledge of allegiance. But guess what, you are sidetracked and forget until an hour later. Don’t you imagine God will still hear your prayers?

The best thing I find out is to make it a habit to speak out loud to God and to also tell Satan he will not sidetrack or derail you. Satan tries to guilt you into a quiet time so you tell him you love the Lord 100% of the day and no weapons he uses to throw you off course will work. Hang in there friend. 

PRAYER:Father on this and every day I give you thanks for your love for me, your forgiveness, and for listening to my prayers. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment