Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Tuesday, September 19, 2023

Got The Blues?


Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you. 1 Peter 5:7
It doesn’t have to be Monday for you to wake up and just feel sad. Many prescribe a full time job when that occurs but if that is not an option you press on and deal with your emotions. Don’t dive into Facebook or matters will escalate.
Different personality types handle things in different ways. If something is getting you ‘down’ try to think about something else and don’t fixate on the issue as that leads to stinking thinking and maybe actions you take that you wish you had not. The impulsive behavior.
Each day find something to be thankful for dwelling on good instead of creating a list in your mind of things not going so well. Satan likes to get believers dwelling on sad subjects and fears, and if you let him he can torment you and keep you from peace. Purpose in your heart to look for ‘moments of sunshine’.
PRAYER: Lord I thank you for my life. I know you have a distinct purpose for me. Help me not compare myself to others and guide me as I seek peace. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment