Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Friday, September 8, 2023

Make Them Invisible To The Enemy

 

In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. Ephesians 6:16
I was listening to Pastor Joel Osteen recently on Sirius XM and he says to pray that your children will be invisible to the enemy meaning Satan. I love that prayer.
If you are like me you have all these great ideas for daily prayer but then May get so many you forget to do any of them. Right now I am praying for my granddaughter who just entered public school kindergarten. And of course other granddaughter in pre school. I pray for both adult sons and one daughter in law.
Let’s not forget my husband too.
What a neat way to pray “God make them invisible to the enemy” things such as bullies, kidnappers, wrong friends, and so forth. Who do you need to pray for in your life today they the enemy won’t see them?
PRAYER: Lord help me not start the day gloomy consumed with things I have no control over. I choose to put on spiritual armor and pray. In Jesus’ name. Amen.
Sunday Sep 3rs devotion delayed due to having no internet till today

No comments:

Post a Comment