Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, September 18, 2023

I Give Everything And Everyone To You, But What About…



In the Christian App ‘Pause’ the one minute version makes the above statement leaving off the “but what about”. 


Where is it you need to pause and truly let God work? I have several issues and I guess the key is to be able to trust and be still. So many times you may want to jump in and speed things up. I don’t recommend it. God wants you to wait. 


Whatever the issue tormenting your spirit please turn it over to God. You can’t jump in and fix it. It is hard to wait I know. Keep praying. 


PRAYER: Give me strength Lord to totally trust you with my screw ups and orchestrate things as they should be. Change hearts and change minds. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, keep praying for all those things that are bothering you. Good advice. Peace and blessings to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete