Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, December 20, 2015

Faith, Freedom, Friends, Family


But Mary treasured up all these things and pondered them in her heart. Luke 2:19

I was pondering things in my life that were of importance to me and they ended up all starting with the letter F and are in my title today. All these things are the backbone of my life and many of you probably yours as well. It is a good practice to sit and ponder things when you are able to be still. This time of year makes for chaos in many cases but it does not have to be that way. Schedule some alone time to just think about your blessings.  

So it is Christmas time. There are parties, events, traditions, cookie baking, decorating, and on and on the list grows. When does anyone have time to 'ponder' their life in December? Make time. Start 2015 being different. If you were to make a list of important things in your life and things are grateful for what would it include? Don't let the craziness, which often happens, control you. Remember peace on Earth good will to men. 

Do you have peace in your heart? Is your heart in a giving mode not just at Christmas but all through the year? What in your life do you treasure? Go ahead,set aside some time to sit and ponder. It will do you a world of good. 

PRAYER: I do not want to let the manmade demands of this sacred season take away from the true meaning. Help me to prioritize my life each and every day to be able to just be still and think of my blessings. In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment