Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Be Nice. It's Fun!


Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you. Ephesians 4:32

There are different personality types, but still there's no personality type that says you need to frown and be ugly to people. We never know what someone is going through so when you are out and about why not try to smile. You may not feel like smiling but it sure can even make you feel better too and brighten another's day.
Perhaps you never made any New Years resolutions, so being kind, regardless, might be a good one. There are many opportunities throughout the day that may cause you to 'steam' or 'boil over' but why not start something new and maybe even uncharacteristic. See how many people you can make smile? I do it as I sit at local coffee shops and write. Very interesting experiment. Try it. 

There is really no reason to allow the enemy to make you be ugly or unkind to others. We have not walked in another's shoes so try to be kind. 

PRAYER: There are times I truly do not feel up to running around being nice so help me Lord to act like a Christian when I am out and about and not rely on a Christian bumper sticker or cross necklace to try to prove to others I am. I intend with your help to live it out daily. In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment