Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

I Am So Very Thankful



I will give You thanks with all my heart;I will sing Your praise before the heavenly beings. Psalm 138:1
Today marks the end of a 'school calendar year' of praying with the Moms in Prayer group I am a part of. At the end of each year it is very exciting because we have a 'Thanksgiving celebration' to give thanks once again to many answers to prayer during the year. Our group consists of college/career/and military moms.

To be thankful for things helps you stay focused on the positive things of life. God does care and it is a comfort to go to Him with prayer and thanksgiving. Complaining and being ungrateful comes easy and usually drags other people down besides the one doing it. If you have trouble being thankful stop a moment and just sit with a pen and paper or your computer and make a list of all the things you are grateful for. I have a blessing jar at home where each day I put one thing I am thankful for or blessed because of.

No matter what is going on in your life,keep praising Jesus through the storms as one day you will indeed see the sunshine.

PRAYER: At times I have forgotten to get up and say thanks for another day of life and another day to try to be a blessing in this world. Forgive me Lord for not being more thankful. In Jesus' name. Amen.

Click link for a song of Thanksgiving:
http://youtu.be/xtxmSAqMtDA

For more info on Moms in Prayer go to www.momsinprayer.org

No comments:

Post a Comment