Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Fallen World



"I have told you these things so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world." John 16:33

Ever since the beginning of creation and the sin of Adam and Eve we have lived in a fallen, imperfect, sinful world. It wouldn't have been,  as God did not intend that, but now sin is rampant. The enemy, Satan, is alive and well and operating overtime on planet Earth deceiving and lying to Christians and non Christians alike. Many do not even acknowledge Him and even realize they are captivated in his spell. 

Don't lose heart because we still have a beautiful Earth and God is still God. He gave us so much to enjoy. Though problems and tests will occur, it is how a person handles these situations that shows if they are walking in the Spirit or not. A consequence of falling away is disobedience to God. Deep down you know what is right but you do something wrong anyway. Some even change scripture to suit their needs or 'the times'. 

The way to know God and be aware of situations that could cause you to fall is to stay grounded in the word of God. That is where truth is found and that is where you learn how much Jesus loves you. 

PRAYER: Lord I do not want to step foot in the enemies camp. I am aware of Satan's schemes to get me to fall away from you. I choose to not make excuses why I can not study your word daily. Help me stay on track and say no to distractions. In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment