Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, December 21, 2013

GOD ENCOUNTERS


You just never know where the opportunity to share God's love is going to occur. Recently for me it was in a coffee shop when I was asked how I liked my IPAD. This led into all sorts of conversation ending up with what I did which is of course Christian writing and what I had done in my past before this. One of the things I mentioned was pro life counseling. Well this changed the conversation just a wee bit. Never try to shove something down someone's that but never back down on your convictions either. The person held an opposing view so did not stick around long.

You never know who is watching you or who you may encounter during your day. A simple smile or act of kindness can turn an otherwise gloomy day into a good one for someone. Not everyone in life goes through it all happy and not everyone is a believer. Even some who say they believe sure need to tell their faces at times.

I have had so many of these "God encounters" it would take a couple pages to tell about them. Be on the alert though as you never know when an "inconvenient" moment on your part is an opportunity to share the love of Christ with someone.

Proverbs 3:5-6(NIV) says 'Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths.'

PRAYER: Help me as I go about my day to look for moments to share the love of Christ with those I encounter. Even when I am not feeling 100% great help me to be kind to others and somehow that seems to make me feel good. In Jesus' name. Amen.

1 comment:

  1. God is good, all the time. He leads us to these moments because He trusts us to speak of Him.

    ReplyDelete