Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, December 14, 2013

PASSWORD NOT NECESSARY



Seems today we need a password for just about everything. You can not do life as we know it without the magic word so to speak. This can be difficult when you have many to remember. How many readers have been locked out of an account because they could not remember their password? 

I have great news. God does not require a password to talk to Him. You will not receive an error message. He is available around the clock for you to "chat with". Isn't that terrific news. No waiting, no computer viruses, no being locked out. He is there, period! 

           Psalm 4:1 says 'Hear me when I call, O God of my righteousness: you have enlarged me when I was in distress; have mercy on me, and hear my prayer.' If you do not know how to "talk" to God perhaps just use that verse. Proverbs 15:29 says 'The LORD is far from the wicked: but he hears the prayer of the righteous.' Do you harbor sin in your heart? If so confess it today as it says in Psalm 66:18 'If I had cherished iniquity  in my heart, the Lord would not have listened.'

Cry out to Him today. Do not be scared to carry on a conversation with God. It is as someone as talking. 

PRAYER: Thank you Lord that I can talk to you anytime. You are there.  I do not need to be a "church member", baptized, or say a special chant for you to hear my cry. I love you Lord. Thank you for hearing my prayer. In Jesus' name. Amen.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment