Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, February 18, 2012

MY FATHER IN HEAVEN SAYS......

I am a child of God (John 1:12)
I am set free(John 8:36)
No weapon formed against me shall prosper(Isaiah 54:17)
I resist Satan and he has to leave me alone(James 4:7)
I am the head and not the tail(Deuteronomy 28:13)
I am forgiven (1 John 1:9)
I am redeemed(Isaiah 43:7)
I can rejoice in this day(Psalm 118:24)
I have victory in Jesus Christ(1 Corinthians 15:57)
I am healed(Exodus 15:26)
I have perfect peace(Isaiah 26:3)
I shall not fear(2 Timothy 1:7)
I am not afraid of mere men(Psalm 56:11)
I will not keep a record of wrongs(1 Corinthians 13:5)
I am loved by God(Galatians 2:20)
I am bought with a price(1 Corinthians 6:20)
I won't worry(1 Peter 5:7)
I have a purpose(Jeremiah 29:11)
I am salt and light in His kingdom(Matthew 5:13-16)
I am a representative of Jesus wherever I go.(Ephesians 6:20)
I do not have to get angry(James 1:20)
I will be give thanks(1 Thessalonians 5:18)
I will not stop praying(1 Thessalonians 5:17)
I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength(Philippians 4:13)
I will run the race to win(1 Corinthians 9:24)
I can crush a troop and leap over a wall.(Psalm 18:29)
I will pray for my enemies not hate them(Matthew 5:44)
I will seek first the kingdom(Matthew 6:33)
I will set before my eyes no vile thing(Psalm 101:3)
I will talk with purity(Colossians 4:6)
I will forget the past(Philippians 3:13)
Mediate on God's word and search the scriptures daily. The enemy, Satan, is the father of lies and can even deceive well meaning Christians into believing a lie.(See Colossians 2:8). Be on your guard because he prowls around like a roaring lion seeking whom he may destroy. (See 1 Peter 5:8).

Do not let others steal your joy. Do not  allow the lies of the enemy to defeat you. Get up and say these things above OUT LOUD. Try it you might like it.

PRAYER:  This is your day Lord and I will get up and rejoice and say thank you. I ask your help in letting me treat all people with kindness and respect. Let me shine your love into every corner of the world you place me in. In Jesus name. Amen.

Click on link and worship God this Saturday morning in song.
http://youtu.be/x_bEzvAHbvo

Further note..Yesterday I worked over 3 hours on this devotion in a remote location without Wi Fi and for some reason it did not save and I lost all my work except for a rough draft I was able to find. Satan must not have wanted this one to get out there. I did my best to recreate the original.

No comments:

Post a Comment