Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, December 3, 2023

Culturally Programmed?



 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter! Isaiah 5:20

Are today’s young people being culturally programmed to accept sin as normal? As I sit and write in this coffee shop in Boise there is a rainbow flag hanging just a few feet from me displayed in the front window. I could choose to let it bother me or to go inside and show God’s love. 

God is the judge but everyone who isn’t in a coma is quite aware of the past few years things we get exposed to to try to desensitize us and make it normalized.I think an American flag would be much nicer but I don’t sound off. 

Point is you and I are called to not point fingers but to pray for the thousands who have been misled and for those tricked into a new morality which isn’t moral at all. God loves everyone and God’s house is for everyone but there are consequences to not following his word. Pray for anyone you know on a slippery slope that God opens their eyes.

PRAYER: The truth does set people free. A smile  also can set people free. Help use me Lord to represent your kingdom. Help those following false gods or ideologies and believing Satan’s lies. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment