Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, December 30, 2023

Toss The First Stone


Jesus straightened up and said to them, "Let any one of you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her."John 8:7
It is so easy to judge and condemn and cast the first stone so to speak. Similarly to this account of Jesus telling those who caught a woman in act of adultery He says basically okay so if you are sin free go ahead and throw a rock at her.
None of us is without sin that is the point. Many people classify sin with the sexual ones being the ones they classify as worse but God still forgives a repentant heart no matter what. Repent means to ‘turn away’ and stop sinning.
Our nation needs great prayer as some sins have been justified by making laws that say they are okay. Only God makes those kind of decisions. We are to love one another and let the Holy Spirit do the convicting.
PRAYER: Lord Jesus forgive me when I have judged another and tried to puff myself up as righteous in the process. I know sin of any kind breaks your heart. Help me mind my own business and continue your pray. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment