Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Wednesday, December 27, 2023

I Surrender All-Do You Really?

 


Being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus. Philippians 1:6 NIV Bible Gateway

Having coffee with a dear friend one day we were discussing the old hymn ‘I Surrender All’ and what the lyrics said and whether she and I really did surrender all or do we still hang on trying to make things work our way and not God’s. 

How about you? You can pray and pray but ultimately the test is letting go and letting God do a work like He promised. Let the Holy Spirit fill you in your quiet time as you allow Him to transform you from the inside out. 

Satan will do his utmost best to throw you into an emotional frenzy. Don’t allow him to manipulate you or your thinking because you are a child of the most High God. 

PRAYER: Father forgive me when I pray then start fretting and stewing over stuff. I hope in you and I know your ways are higher than mine. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment