Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Friday, December 22, 2023

Have You Slipped Up Spiritually?

 


Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me.Psalm 51:10 

Have you had a hiccup in your walk with the Lord? Maybe you have slipped away from your first love, Jesus Christ. 

With the new year right around the corner are new chances to start over be it in fixing a relationship, forgiving someone even if they have not asked, or running from a sin that is pulling you away from Christ. 

Stop striving and ask God to restore the joy of His salvation to you. 

PRAYER: Lord I love what you love and hate what you hate. Forgive me when I have turned my back on you and done my own thing. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment