Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, December 11, 2023

Just Go!

 


Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize.1 Corinthians 9:24

Stop procrastinating and do what you have to do. I am guilty of it be it finishing a project, getting together with a friend or 
whatever it is, in my case finishing my second book or starting to run on a regular basis  again. 

I think Satan probably is the instigator of laziness and loves when you and I mope around not finishing or starting things we have to. As this decal on a car read ‘Just Go’ or giddyup and get moving. Stop the excuses. 

During this time of year it is easy to get involved too much and set sail on a frantic pace and for what reason, is the baby Jesus benefiting from our non stop to do Christmas list? Give yourself permission to be still and adore the savior and think of what this season is really all about. 

PRAYER: Lord I thank you for the ability to be free to go places, do things, meet people and help me not neglect projects I have waiting. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment