Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Thursday, December 7, 2023

Feeling Guilty That Your Heart Aches?



Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes.Ephesians 6:10-11

Christmas time seems to accentuate family separation, medical issues, comparisons, and so forth. I know when I get caught up in a cry fest I realize I am an audience of one, well make that two as Jesus is with me. 

The ability to be still and to keep your mind centered on things above is essential this time of year so you don’t end up at a pity party. And once you snap out of it do you ever feel guilty because there are people with way bigger issues than you? 

This is where the enemy comes in rearing his ugly head trying to attack you at your weakest points and weakest moments. You have to stand your ground realizing once again this is a spiritual battle waged between you and Satan. He wants you to cave in and become a puddle of tears. Stand firm guarding your mind with the word. 

PRAYER:Father I thank you for making me who I am and giving me the gifts you have given me. Help me to remember it is Satan poking at me when I start to get messed up. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment