Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Tuesday, December 19, 2023

Are We There Yet-An Awakening?

 





If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.2 Chronicles 7:14

There has been much speculation in the Christian community about revival and perhaps the return of Jesus. Especially with the recent uprising in Israel. 

Bible prophecy seems to be getting fulfilled before our eyes. Scripture tells us no one knows the day nor hour. (Matthew 24:36). 

Are your affairs in order so to speak? Do you know positively that if you took your last breath the next moment you would see the face of God? 

PRAYER: Lord I need you in my life 24-7 when things around me are going nutty I need you for my peace. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment