Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, December 2, 2023

When Numbness Invades



So that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith—that you, being rooted and grounded in love, may have strength to comprehend with all the saints what is the breadth and length and height and depth, and to know the love of Christ that surpasses knowledge, that you may be filled with all the fullness of God. Ephesians 3:17-19


I am not sure what you are going through but it seems everyone is. When you become concerned over something at times you may feel numb and not know what to say to God. Sound familiar? 

You do greatly are waiting for a change or an answer to prayer and in your quiet time may just sit in your special place and think but not speak anything. Believe me I know because that has been me lately then all of a sudden I said “Hey Satan I am not going to be muted” and then started to cast off wrong feelings and thinking. 

I said Father you know what is needed in this situation and only you can do it. Break the chains of darkness in__________ life and bring ministering angels to _______. At times you have to tell the devil to shut up. Just do it. You will feel better. 

PRAYER: At times my heart becomes so heavy and burdened I just feel like what do I do next. Help me get involved in someone else’s life so I am not always whining about my own. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

1 comment:

  1. In our devotional reading for Sunday school class, I came to the conclusion that everyone is or has been put through something that they cannot control in order for God to teach us to trust Him. Peace and blessings to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete