Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Thursday, May 25, 2023

Share The Love!

 


Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God. Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love. -1 John 4:7-8

The slogan for Subaru is my title for today. I love it, so simple and to the point. Do you know how to share the love?

Love is an action verb. Helping, caring, praying, giving, sharing, listening. Love is of and from God. Loving one another. 

I Corinthians 13 in the New Testament is often called the ‘love chapter’. Why not take a moment and read what it says and you will understand what love is. Today show love to someone around you. 

PRAYER: Father I want to show your love to those around me. Guide me each day to be kind and helpful. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment