Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Wednesday, May 10, 2023

The Hands And Feet Of Jesus



“Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you.” Ephesians 4:32

At church recently I saw a young pre teen in great anguish over an apparent conflict with his mom. He seemed inconsolable and his mom went on into church and he sat in foyer with head bowed. Then I saw something amazing. Two friends came out and talked to him and cheered him up. I told one of them he was the hands and feet of Jesus. 

That is what we are called to do and that is reach out to those hurting or meet a need to help someone hurting. Perhaps you have issues in your own life and when you help others your problems seems to dim in comparison. 

Who can you help today? A smile, a kind word, a thoughtful card, a hug, a meal in time of need. If you are in your own rut step out for a while and go help another. 

PRAYER: Today I choose joy. I choose to follow you Lord even when I hurt inside. I choose to learn from my mistakes. I choose to trust you with the timing of answered prayers. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

1 comment: