Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Thursday, May 4, 2023

God Is There



Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything.James 1:2-4 NIV Bible Gateway 

Do you have joy in your heart? Do you feel like God couldn’t possibly be in your situation or care? 

As you go about your life each day think beyond yourself for a few moments. Look around you. The grocery clerk, the barista, pharmacy workers, gym attendant, and so forth. What do you suppose is going on in their lives? Is there hurt, doubt, rejection, or do they know that God has them? 

Everyone is on a journey and on this earth on purpose no accidents. God’s love is real and He cares for you my friend. You only need reach out and call on Him. Do not despair. 

PRAYER: I know you love me Lord and I need you 24/7. When friends turn their back on me you are there. When I say something without thinking how it affects others you are there. I know I am forgiven of my sins and you go with me on my journey. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

1 comment:

  1. Yes, Becky, we go through trials. However, when I go through them, I realize that God is teaching me something to make me stronger. Peace and blessings to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete