Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Wednesday, May 3, 2023

No Excuses



We must quickly carry out the tasks assigned us by the one who sent us. The night is coming, and then no one can work.John 9:4

I was having coffee at my favorite local hang out when 3 road bikers with their bicycle gear on to include the special shoes came in. I have all the excuses in the world for why I can’t go out on my bike or go for a run but how about just go!

Same way with spiritual fitness. You may have all the apps, the books, the Bible study guide and so forth and yet might become stuck and dumbfounded when it comes to getting jump started and sticking with it. I admit it has been a problem for me. 

Be yourself first of all because everyone’s calling is not the same. Trust God to lead you. Be still. Open the Bible and just rest and read Psalms. Talk to God and ask Him to guide you and believe and rejoice. 

PRAYER: Today Lord I will trust you to guide me and show me who you want me to impact and also how to be still and simply pray. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment