Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Tuesday, May 16, 2023

I Need Peace Of Mind



“Search me, God, and know my heart, know my anxious thoughts.” Psalm 139:23 


What is on your mind right now? I have to admit that random thoughts occasionally pop up like Satan trying to torture me and I bet it happens to you as well. 

Who governs your mind? Have you asked the Holy Spirit to fill your mind with life and peace? Your thought life will get better and more positive. 

Even if a negative situation doesn’t change your attitude and mind will be better if you stay focused on above. Do you truly want to have the ‘mind of Christ’ I know I do. Think on good things. God is good all the time and all the time God is good. 

PRAYER:I choose to meditate on your word and cast my wrong thinking off. I know powers of darkness are responsible for my negative attitude. I choose to believe things will get better. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment