Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, May 21, 2023

Your Uniform



For as many of you as were baptized into Christ have put on Christ. Galatians 3:27

If you have ever worked in a job that required a uniform there is much pride in putting it on daily. You identify with that company and are supposed to represent it well. Whether a car dealer or in the Armed forces. 

As a believer and follower of God each day you are to put on a uniform as well. Put on kindness, love, compassion, and generosity(See Colossians 3:12). You are to get up and ‘dress’ for Christ as daily you represent the kingdom of God to those around you. 

Have you put on the garment of praise instead of the spirit of heaviness?(Isaiah 61:3). No matter what is swirling around you God and the Holy Spirit can get you through it if you just cry out to them. 

PRAYER: I am grateful for being able to wake up daily and never take for granted my freedom in Christ. Help me today as I shine your light through my smile into the dark places around me. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 


No comments:

Post a Comment